What is it?
If your national or international business has its own eProcurement system, ours can integrate seamlessly with it, giving you instant access to our entire range of over 500,000 products.
We can support either Punchout/Roundtrip or content file requirements, direct or via marketplace solutions, tailored precisely to your company’s needs. We work with all the main marketplaces and service providers.
Our eProcurement solutions give you access to:
- Our online stock catalogue, with precise technical product descriptions, pack sizes, product coding (UNSPSC/EClass) and colour images
- Latest prices and clear breakdowns of bulk discounts
- Optimised search functions via Punchout/Roundtrip
- Top-quality, individualised content files based on your needs and your own eProcurement system
- All the usual eProcurement formats: BMEcat, CSV, TXT, XLS and Datanorm (content files only).
- Order confirmation and shipment response messaging (for system integrated orders)
- Electronic system-to-system invoice option (for high transaction volume customers) for fully electronic, error-free process from requisition to invoice.
How does it help me?
- Reduces costs: eProcurement is a vital tool for controlling purchasing costs, particularly for large organisations with high transaction volumes and a need to standardise purchase-to-pay processes and maximise cost reductions across all suppliers
- Saves money: on administration and process costs
- Increases efficiency: purchasing data can be captured electronically at the point of requisition, through to PO, order submission and finally to invoicing, thus ensuring data accuracy, minimising errors and maximising Purchase to Pay process cost reductions.
In fact, the more eSolutions you use, the more spend control, purchasing and sourcing savings you'll achieve.
To find out more about linking to our eProcurement system
Email us on: RSesolutions@rswww.com